Managing an association, with all of the reporting requirements, fiduciary responsibilities and administration, can be nothing short of frustrating and time consuming.
Having a professional association management team can take the frustration and confusion out of the day to day operations and responsibilities that can be so challenging and can help you to rest assured that your fiduciary responsibilities have been met.
Maybe you have considered bringing in an association manager? If you have, then you should look for professionals with designations awarded by Community Associations Institute (CAI).
If you are looking for a qualified manager to assist you with financial, maintenance governance, resident relationships and other important matters, you can be confident that our professional education and commitment can provide you with the utmost level of service you deserve.
How Can We Help?
- We provide you with access to a full-service online platform that provides accounting, billing, work order and communications for the Board of Directors, residents and staff. You will have all of the information you need, right at your fingertips. You’ll love how this frees the Board of administration tasks.
- Your community has your own unique personality and lifestyle. To meet your specific needs, we offer custom packages of services to meet the specific needs of your community.
- Our services improve the daily experience for your residents. QCM provides a web portal for communities to review account balances, maintain their contact information, post classified ads through the marketplace, email and auto voice message for quick homeowner communication, ability to view association documents, rules, financials and announcements.
- We will work with you periodically to review and publish your handbook of information and rules to all owners and residents.
- We can recommend a wide variety of experts to provide service at your community – everything from attorneys who work specifically with communities to roofers – just ask and we will be happy to help you get the service that you need.
- We are a member of the Community Associations Institute (CAI), the leading National Association for managing communities.